Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wiki So Far

I have created a new page for the Baruch New Media website. The new page is New Media and Religion. It is meant to be a wiki that discusses the impact new media has had on religion. When I was first looking through the new media sections, I noticed that the purpose of each section was to discuss the various impacts new media has had on the different aspects of the world. Since religion in my opinion fits under this category, I felt that new media has more than likely made an impact on religion and so I created a page for it. I am currently its sole editor and contributor. I have provided background information of new media and its impact on religion.
I then gave examples of different new media formats and how religion is the center of attention in these formats, that is I gave examples of websites, social networking sites, and virtual communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment